Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics, located on the left sidebar of every page. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
Also check out our BLOG PAGE for additional information.
Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire website, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- What is a Podiatrist?
- When To Call a Doctor
- Foot Anatomy
- Overview of Foot and Ankle Problems
- Basic Foot Care Guidelines
- General Statistics
- Frequently Asked Questions
Arch & Ball
- Flat Feet (over pronation)
- Metatarsalgia (foot pain in ball)
- Plantar Fibromas (lumps in the arch of the foot)
- Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Claw Toe
- Dysplasia (Epiphysealis Hemimelica)
- Flat Feet
- Haglund's Deformity
- Overlapping or Underlapping Toes
National Institutes of Health
[email protected] (e-mail)
National Institute on Aging
P.O. Box 8057
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20898-8057
(800) 222-4225 (TTY)
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Room 9A04 Center Drive, MSC 2560
Bethesda, MD 20892-2560