How to care for your sweaty feet.
If you have excessively sweaty feet, good hygiene is a must! You want to take care of those feet to keep the odor and infections away. Here are a few steps to take:
- Wash your feet daily. Make sure to wash between the toes, but also dry them thoroughly.
- Apply foot powder, antifungal powder, or cornstarch to your feet.
- Wear socks that draw away the moisture instead of holding it is. There are blends out there that are designed to wick away moisture made of synthetic materials. Try to stay away from 100% cotton socks. These socks soak in moisture and could lead to blisters.
- Change your socks during the day.
- Wear shoes that allow your feet to breath. Shoes made of mesh materials would be best.
- Visit a podiatrist.